Our aim is to make our website as easy to use as possible, for everyone.
That means making it accessible to all users, regardless of technology or ability.
We aim to be ‘AA compliant’ according to WCAG guidelines and comply to AAA standards where possible.
Improvements we are making
To improve accessibility we aim to:
- provide subtitles and transcripts to all video content
- include appropriate headings and subheadings to aid navigation by screen-readers
- provide a sitemap to assist with navigation
- make text easy to understand
- make the text of links meaningful so that their target is clear when they are read out of context
- give images appropriate alternative text so that the information they contain is conveyed to those who cannot see them
- make sure that foreground and background colours have a clear contrast to help make them easier to see
- make sure all content can be accessed by keyboard only and that tab ordering is logical.
If you have any questions or feedback about using this website, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.